Terms & Conditions
1. At the outset, it is to be noted that the users of this application may have restricted access to the estate and AXS management reserves its right of admission.
2. The application is solely used for access control and the monitoring thereof.
3. AXS management shall not be held liable for incidents of theft, robbery, or damage of or to the users and/or their property on the estate nor shall the application be used as a substitution in ensuring the users and/or their properties safety.
4. All persons entering into the estate will be held responsible and liable for any damages incurred on the estate and will be advised of repair and replacement costs as per the estates discretion.
5. AXS management shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever caused to any persons entering the estate.
6. AXS management will not be responsible and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect the users mobile or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this application.
7. AXS management will not be held responsible or liable for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of this application, whether the result of such action or omission is that of the estate or a third party.
8. AXS management will not be held responsible for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the application.
9. While the estate uses all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the application, the estate makes no warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, with respect to the content of this application.
10. The estate and its management expressly reserves the right to alter and/or amend any information set out in this application. However, AXS management may at any time revise or update these terms and conditions. The user is bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page.
11. This application is hosted, controlled, and operated from the republic of South Africa, and thus, South African law governs the use of inability to use this web site and these terms and conditions.
12. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between AXS management, the estate and the user of this application. Any failure by AXS management and/or the estate to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions of use shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision.